Recipe by: Sugar Free Brie
Make these easy, breakfast sausages that can be enjoyed by the whole family! Delicious on their own, layered on a breakfast sandwich or dipped in eggs, they’re not only tasty but low carb and keto-friendly. Using our versatile Carolina Seasoning Salt, this is an easy meal prep breakfast idea for you that will have you set up for success for the entire week! Check out this satisfying and super simple recipe here!
Yields: 6 sausage patties
500g (1lb) ground pork sausage
1/2 tbsp Carolina Seasoning Salt
5g (1 tsp) pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Sprinkle in Carolina Seasoning Salt and pepper to ground pork sausage and mix with hands until seasoning is blended through out
3. Form 6 round patties and place on a baking rack on top of a lined baking sheet (this allows for easier clean up once cooked)
4. Place patties in the oven for 30 minutes, flipping halfway (internal temperature should be at least 160F)
5. Remove from the oven and serve or let cool and store in a seal tight container for up to one week of meal-prepped breakfasts
*Nutritional Information (Per Sausage Patty):
* Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.