Recipe By: Sugar Free Brie
Our Everything But the Bagel Seasoning goes well with pretty much everything! Scramble it in eggs, sprinkle on low carb bread loaves, or toss with chicken wings… the options are endless! We made this quick and easy Keto-friendly (and dairy-free) snack recipe using simple ingredients for Everything Avocado Egg Bites. They are packed with healthy fats, loaded with protein, and keep carbs low! So if you need a simple low carb, dairy-free recipe idea… this is for YOU!
Yields: 1 Servings
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Boil eggs for 8-10 minutes (depending on preferred centre)
2. Once cooked, run cold water over the eggs to help de-shell
3. Peel shell off and cut eggs in half
4. Remove the yolk and place in a small bowl
5. Add in avocado and mayonnaise and stir
5. While the avocado mixture is set on the side, sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning over top of the boiled egg whites
6. Once sprinkling is complete, fill the centres of the eggs with the avocado mixture
7. You may have extra filling which can be enjoyed in a wrap or dipped with crackers
*Nutritional Information (For 1 Serving):
* Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.