Looking to spice up your regular burgers? Mixing in our Holy Habanero BBQ Sauce with no added sugar makes for a spicy burger recipe with the right amount of heat! Not only tasty but its low carb, Keto-friendly and super easy to make!
No time to make your own burgers? Add this spicy BBQ sauce right on top of a store bought burger for a kick that’s Keto-friendly!
Yields: 4 Servings
500g (1lb) ground turkey
60ml (¼ cup) No Sugar Added Holy Habanero BBQ Sauce
5g (1 tsp) salt
5g (1 tsp) pepper
1. In a large bowl, add ground turkey, BBQ sauce and mix ingredients together
2. Once ground turkey and BBQ sauce are well blended, fold in salt and pepper and mix again
3. Separate mixture into 4 even patties and place in a heated skillet
4. Gently press patties down while cooking to form properly
5. Once burgers have been cooked through out, top with your favourite toppings like cheese, lettuce, onions, or hot peppers to kick up the heat even more
*Nutritional Information (Per Burger Patty):
* Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.