Recipe by: Sugar Free Brie
Bacon wrapped everything please!!! Who doesn’t love meat wrapped in more meat! This recipe will satisfy any lifestyle from Keto to carnivore to general food lover! Serve with roasted potatoes, cauliflower mash, or grilled veggies to complete this already epic meal.
Marinade the tenderloin in our No Sugar Added Bourbon BBQ sauce or any of our BBQ sauces to make a delicious addition to this dish. Try our Pit Master’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce or the Championship Mild BBQ Sauce for non-Keto, traditional sauce options.
Yields: 4 servings
500g (1lb) pork tenderloin
6 strips bacon
250ml (1 cup) No Sugar Added Bourbon BBQ Sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp (10g) Carolina Seasoning Salt
1/2 tbsp (10g) ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Fit it with a roasting rack and spray the rack with non stick spray.
3. In a separate dish, pat the pork tenderloin dry with paper towels.
4. Sprinkle the half the ground pepper, salt, and all the garlic powder all over the pork then cover in Buster Rhino’s No Sugar Added Bourbon BBQ Sauce
5. Take the bacon strips and wrap each piece around a section of the pork, slightly overlapping the pieces to secure in place
6. Place the wrapped pork tenderloin on the prepared roasting rack.
7. Sprinkle on the remaining ground pepper and Carolina Seasoning Salt
8. Place the pork tenderloin in the oven and roast until cooked through out (approximately 40 minutes)
9. Loosely cover the pork with foil after the first 15-20 minutes, to prevent the bacon from burning.
10. Remove the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin from the oven.
11. Allow to rest 15 minutes and then serve
*Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
* Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.