This is a tasty and unique recipe using our one-of-a-kind Dill Pickle Seasoning! Not just for pork rinds or popcorn anymore, this seasoning is very versatile! With minimal ingredients, these meatballs can be ready in under an hour. Not only delicious, but they are low carb and keto-friendly! They are great to meal prep for the week and accompany with sauteed or steamed vegetables like broccoli, peppers, or cauliflower.
Yields: 12 meatballs
500g (1lb) ground turkey
60g (¼ cup) Dill Pickle Seasoning
5g (1 tsp) salt
10g (2 tsp) pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl
3. Add in ground turkey and blend using your hands
4. Grease a baking sheet and form mixture into 12 evenly sized meatballs
5. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked throughout
*Nutritional Information (For Serving Size - 3 Meatballs):
* Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.