Recipe by: Sugar Free Brie
Looking for a low carb dinner idea that tastes like a high carb alternative?!
These zucchini fritters are a delicious Keto-friendly side dish or snack! With our crispy pork rinds as a binding agent, these fritters offer tons of flavour with healthy carbs from zucchini. Check out the easy, low carb recipe here!
Yields: 6 fritters
2 cups shredded zucchini (approximately 2 large zucchinis)
1 bag (40g) Parmesan Garlic Pork Rinds
1/3 cup (43g) grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup (30g) finely shredded Mozzarella cheese
½ tbsp garlic powder
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Olive Oil (to fry)
1. Crush or pulse pork rinds into small pieces for "breading", place in a large bowl and set aside
2. Grate zucchini on a box grater (on the side with larger holes)
3. Transfer grated zucchini into a mesh bag/ cheesecloth or pat down with paper towel. Squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
4. Transfer squeezed zucchini into the large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
5. Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
6. Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat.
7. Add oil to frying pan
8. Using a large spoon, scoop out even amounts of zucchini mixture into the pan and flatten using the back of the spoon.
9. Cook for approximately 4-6 minutes (or until golden brown) then flip to brown the other side
*Nutritional Information (For 1 Fritter):
*Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.