Recipe by: Sugar Free Brie
Can’t decide between sweet or spicy? Why not mix them! Using our Holy Habanero or Championship Hot BBQ Sauce, you can make a fiery meal with a hint of maple for a sweet heat. Check out this easy dinner idea that can be adapted to fit even a low carb lifestyle.
Yields: 1 Serving
500g (1lb) split chicken wings
60ml (1/4 cup) No Sugar Added Maple Syrup or Regular Maple Syrup
5g (1 tsp) salt
5g (1 tsp) pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425F
2. In a large bowl combine BBQ Sauce, maple syrup, salt, and pepper and stir
3. Add in chicken wings and toss until coated
4. On a greased baking sheet, place the wings evenly throughout
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, flipping halfway
6. Remove when wings are cooked through out (internal temp 165F)
*Nutritional Information (For 1 Serving - No Sugar Added Ingredients):
* Nutritional information may vary depending on the ingredients used. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.